Social security cards for DACA recipients

If USCIS grants your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) application and also issues you an employment authorization document (EAD), you are eligible to apply for a social security card.  For more information on applying for a social security card as a result of DACA and EAD approvals, click on the following link which will take you to a .pdf document from the social security administration:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.